Saturday, February 2, 2008

I Choose to be Awake

I am not sure about you but for me life can easily carry me. There is so much to do. There are so many things that I feel I must be concerned about. Busyness can be the rhythm of your life. Yet the things I care the most about quickly fall to the side. I do not want that. I cannot settle for that. I choose to not let that happen. Right before me at this very moment is God. She surrounds me and is through every molecule that makes up me. In spite of all of the troubles and pressures before me, there is a greater reality. There is a loving God inside me and throughout everything. I will not let the reality of my busyness make me lose sight of the ultimate reality. I choose to be awake to God, who is ever with me. I choose to be aware of her presence. She is the artistic source of us all. She is peace. She is happiness. She is my greatest support. Today, I choose to be awake to her.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I choose this too.<3